The Sona Group & Sona College of Technology in association with HireMee hosted webinar on Insights of National Education Policy 2020
The Sona Group, a premier business group, in association with HireMee, AI powered assessment and hiring platform, hosted a webinar on ‘Insights of National Education Policy 2020’, where the academia and industry experts came together to address the transformational reforms in higher education sector in the country.
Date: August 8th, 2020
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Prof. Dr. Jaspal Singh Sandhu (Ex. Secretary UGC, Vice Chancellor, Guru Nanak Dev University)
- Dr. P Kolandaivel (Vice Chancellor, Periyar University)
- Mr. Venkatraman Umakanth, NASSCOM Future Skills
- Mr. Thyagu Valliappa (Vice Chairman, Sona College of Technology)
- Dr. S. R. R. Senthil Kumar (Principal Sona College of Technology)
- Dr. V. Karthikeyan (Principal, Thiagarajar Polytechnic College)
- Mr. Chocko Valliappa (Vice Chairman, The Sona Group & Founder, HireMee)
Key Points to be discussed:
The webinar was open to individuals and educational institutes. As the Union Cabinet approved the National Education Policy 2020, facilitating transformational reforms in the higher education sector of our country, this webinar brought academia and industry experts together for a panel discussion on ‘Insights of National Education Policy 2020’.