Incepted in the year 1958, Thiagarajar Polytechnic College is a premier institution founded by Sri. Kalaithanthai Karumuttu Thiagaraja Chettiar and developed by Sri. M. S. Chockalingam. Providing world-class technical education for the past 6 decades, the college is located in a serene campus and is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure. With dedicated and highly qualified faculty, the polytechnic college also has strong links with international institutions.